Friday, August 28, 2015

Hidden Tiger

I made a pretty cool Hearthstone deck with some of the new expansion cards that I've been sitting at about Rank 8 with for the last couple of days. I call it Hidden Tiger and I'm way too pleased with that word play. Yes, the deck does in fact include lions, and tigers, and a few bears. This also pleases me way too much.

I'm super excited about it because I never thought I'd be able to make a "competitive" and also super fun deck with just my own brain meats. The idea of the math behind mana curves makes me depressed so I always looked up decks online and used the ones I thought were fun.

My deck uses the current meta efficiency combo plate of two Eaglehorn Bow, six Secrets and two Mad Scientists, with a focus on efficient midgame minions and low-cost removal to supplement the traps and weapon. But anyway I already wrote about it. Comments are super appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment